Sunday, July 19, 2009

The internet

I have just finished watching the video on Moodle about technologies and it has opened my eyes up about how it can be used. The video Web 2.0 Technologies showed me how quickly technology is changing and that many things can be done over the internet now. You can read the newspaper, communicate with people overseas, research any topic on a variety of search engines, buy and sell products, pay your bills and I’m sure tomorrow there will be something new which can be done. It is true the web is linking people together.

I find it amazing how quickly news can be spread over the internet. When Australia first heard the news of Michael Jackson's death it was on a gossip internet site. If technology hadn’t have evolved I wonder how long it would have taken for this news to be heard around the world?

I'm sorry, I have no idea how to post the video on this blog. I am still learning :)


- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment