Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Setting up my RSS

I have just set up my RSS with Google reader and I am amazed at how much time it is going to same me. I didn't have any idea what an RSS was, how to set one up or that it brought the new posts to you. It has saved so much time logging on and checking everyone’s blogs!

I wasn’t sure if I had done it correctly at first, as when I subscribed to a blog nothing new happened to my page. However I found it easy to understand once I had subscribed to a blog and a new post had been written. It then became clear to me how an RSS works. It is going to be such a time saver and an easy way to keep up with what is going on with the blogs I am following. I encourage everyone if they haven’t already to set up an RSS aggregator they are great!


-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment